Sunday, October 22, 2006

Trattoria Tre Venezie

Yesterday I went to Dessert Hills Outlet to shopping... well, it's not really for my shopping, I got an order from my second sister, that's helping my nephew to buy their GAP clothes. I don't know why most HK/JP ppl like GAP clothes... For me, GAP is no style and it's expensive for that design. Am I mean? If you go to HK and see "Giordano", they have same design and cheaper 50% than GAP, so why we still need to buy GAP? I guess most HK ppl like the brand name and... they dont' have GAP in HK.

Btw, I was shopping around 5 hrs and my body is exhaursted, I found that I need a glass of red wine to wake up my body. Then I told my boyfriend and suggested to have French or Italian food for dining. So I try to search my car nagivation, i was chosen "Bistro". However, it was closed at 10pm, when I called them it's 9.30pm
already. Then I searched a small italian restaurant called Trattoria Tre Venezie... I was impressed, it's small home style restaurant, funny waiter... (When I called for reservation, I asked what's time you guys closed? huh... no exactly time... oh Okay.. and I asked can I make reservation for 2 ppl... Huh, sorry We don't have reservation services... I was like... okay fine, I will arrive 15 mins anyway. When I arrived there, the waiter said I got you, I told you that you can't make reservation. I was laugh so hard for them, funny and gracious ppl.

Also, they suggested fish salad, special risotto for me, with nice red wine - Refosco from Italy. For my boyfriend, they suggested lamb for him. Also, they are sensitive customer's feeling. I even didn't say anything, and they can feel what I want... After I got home, I started to search information for this restaurant and I couldn't find their website, but I found a lot of comments to say that they definitely will go back to this restaurant again~

Here's the address:
119 W. Green St., Pasadena 626-795-4455

No comments: