Thursday, October 19, 2006

Four Seasons Dim Sum in Shanghai

When I think about Japan trip in March. It also let me remember Shanghai trip, yea right... I went to Japan, Shanghai and.. Hong Kong in March 06. My family lived in Hong Kong, and my brother in law has a company in Shanghai, that's why I'm always going to Shanghai when I go to Hong Kong to meet my family. Last time, he showed me dim sum at Four Seasons, I was surprised they have great dim sum to serving, which is similar as Hong Kong style. Later on, I found out the cook is from Hong Kong. Yeah! It has 4 seasons, included Spring - vegetable, Summer - Crab eggs, Autumn - small fish and Winter - egg. It's very pretty and tasty.

There is the other one dessert which is my favor:
I know you will think it's egg tart, but you are wrong. It's milk tart, it's made by milk, not egg. Tasted not sweeter than egg, Usually I like fried milk. This is similar as fried milk tasting. You can order next time, if you are in Four Seasons.

I'm so glad to have HK-JP-SH trip, since I tried so many different food and met some funny people. I can't wait to have another trip... Where's my next trip?

No comments: