Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Kaiseki

I chatted with my best friend yesterday, she is in Tokyo to take care her sister's new born baby. She is not really happy to take care baby, because they make her crazy, especially can't sleep at nite. However, I think she is happy to stay in Japan... It's Japan shopping. Hopefully she wouldn't mad to me when she read this message.

Btw, she made me thinking about my Tokyo trip 2 years ago. I have been there with 5 more friends and my boyfriend. Actually I and my boyfriend went to Tokyo first and my friends joined us. OMG, I had a wonderful dinner at the Tokyo trip. It's Japan Kaiseki, it's so decisious and pretty. The restaurant is in hotel, we went there for hot spa and saw FUJI mountain (Although we can't see last time).

The dinner has 6 dishes, there are lobsters sashimi, crab steam egg, stone cooked beef, lobster soup, mushroom steam rice, red bean sticky rice dessert. I can still remember they put so pretty and detailed. I envy Japanese people and understand their spirit.

No comments: