Monday, April 30, 2007

Only Human, K

I went to Karaoke with Shirley, Andy, Joyce, Herman and Lawrence Yesterday.(From 2.30pm to 8pm Energy at Alhambra) We found a Japanese song on the list, which is Only Human, K. I love this song so much, not only Only Human is a great song, but also this is 1 Liter no Namida drama's song. Shirley and I were watching this drama last year and cried more than 1 Liter tears....... It's a very impressing story. I'm sure everyone will cry when they are watching... If someone didn't cry, I will think he is monster. Anyway, Shirley's blog has Chinese version for this song. After I heard that, I think original Japanese version is better than Chinese version. I attached it and hopefully people will love this song and drama. Btw, I bought the book too, it's a simple writing by a high school student, but very miraculous story, you will see you own a lot for your life and shouldn't complain anymore. If I have more time later, I will tell detail story for you.

4 comments:

Herman Au said...

i want lyrics... :)

Violet said...

hi, my name is Violet, living in Malaysia...I watched this 1 liter tears just few weeks before and introduced to a lot of my firneds to watch. I was recommended by my niece and I couldn't stop watching once I started the 1st episode. I was crying so badly every single episode...My tears just fell off automatically, even by just listen to the song...I have the song Only Human as my ring tone and I love it so much....Life is too short...Sometimes we think that we are in bad luck or we always complain about life, then please think about her...the strength to live, every single second she left...i admire her...

Violet said...

I watched 1 liter tears few weeks ago and was touched by the little girl, the strength and the desire to live her life. I cried every single episode and my tears just fell down automatically even by just hearing the song - only human... i downloaded the song as my ringtone and I love it very much. I recommended to a lot of my friends and all love it. I admire the little girl....Sometimes we think our life is tough and feel depressed...but life is so short, live your day more beautiful, day by day, bcos you will never know when you life is going to end.....

Violet said...

The Lyrics of 1 Liter Of Tears:

Kanashimi no mukou kishi ni
Hohoe mi ga aru toiu yo
Tadori tsuku sono saki ni wa
Nani ga bokura wo matteru?

Nigeru tame ja naku yume ou tame ni
Tabi ni deta hazusa tooi natsu no ano hi

Ashita sae mieta nara tame iki mi nai kedo
Nagare ni sakarau fune no you ni
Ima wa mae he susume

Kurushimi no tsukita basho ni
Shiawase ga matsu toiu yo
Boku wa mada sagashite iru
Kisetsu hazure no himawari

Akai tsume ato ni namida kirari ochiru
kodoku ni mo mereta nara
Tsuki akari tayori ni
Hane naki tsubasa de tobi tatou
Motto mae he susume

Amagumo ga kireta nara
Nureta michi kagayaku
Yami dake ga oshiete kuneru
Tsuyoi tsuyoi hikari
Tuyoku mae he susume